There’s been a lot of teasing on Cameron Dallas’s Twitter about an upcoming tour. He’s been coy–like he is with just about everything he Tweets–but I do know a few details that have leaked, which I can share here. Along with the tour, Cameron is in the midst of shooting a new movie (as profiled here) and shooting tons of dreamy photos with Bryant (who I am convinced has the nicest job in the world). Two days ago Cameron unleashed a few of these photos on Instaggram and came close to breaking the website. I’m sure all of you know about this already, so let’s move on to the gossip!
Thanks to Taylor Caniff letting it slip to a few teen magazines, we know a few things–most notably that the original ten are coming back for a huge tour. “We’ll be touring again with all the guys,” Taylor told J-14. “[The Magcon guys and I] are still very close and we’ve got some very big plans for 2015 [that are] coming up in the next few months.”Taylor later retracted this and said the very professional and fact-checking writers of J-14 took his words out of context. But it’s true. A big tour is being planned with the original Magcon boys, and I’ve compiled a list of what we know so far:
1) The tour will be this summer. Taylor claims to be involved, but I don’t exactly see this being likely after he blabbed to various news outlets, thus ruining the surprise. Then again, Nash Grier told several fans in Nashville that this was happening back in September so who knows if they are really upset with Taylor.
2) Live Nation are the promoters this time around. So, no, this will not be a free for all meet and greet like Magcon was. You will be buying some high priced tickets. The meet and greets will be organized. Expect to stay with them for thirty seconds. Don’t cry. Look cute. DO IT FOR THE INSTAGRAM LIKES.
3) Nash Grier and many of the Magcon will be coming back for it. It’s safe to say Shawn Mendes will not be rejoining. But plenty of the boys from Magcon have nothing going anymore so they will be back (cough, Carter Reynolds)
4) I have no idea when the official details will be announced but you can ensure your city is included by Tweeting Cameron and telling him which city you want to visit. According to Cameron, he is diligently writing out~ which cities he would like to visit. (I will spare you guys the gory details of how this actually works)
5) Instead of convention halls, this tour will more than likely be at clubs or concert venues. Like Magcon, no one has any idea what the boys will be doing. A trampoline may or may not be involved this year. They may also do a push-up contest. It’s going to be wild!!
As with Taylor’s RV Tour, expect Baewatch to be a wonderful source of information for the upcoming tour and clueless dad’s commenting about how their money was not well spent. (This actually happened and the tour was not made for you, dad)
Where do you guys hope the tour stops off at? Have you heard any more details from boys who can’t keep their mouths shut? Let me know here!