Connor Franta has written a book and will be doing a book tour

One of the first reasons I knew Connor would be coming out this year was when I saw his “memoir” sitting on Amazon’s recommended book pages a few months ago. What better way to come out than to write a book about it?  This did not surprise me, and it shouldn’t surprise you either, as Connor’s entire career has been built on never subtle ad placement opportunities.

The new book is titled “A Work In Progress” and will feature many photos taken by him and of him by others. “I do a couple lighter topics like my childhood, my upbringing, my family, stories from school, dropping out of school and moving to Los Angeles,” Franta explains in his new video “I Have A Secret.”

But it’s not all light reading because there has to be at least a few chapters on coming to accept his sexuality. (After all, this is the reason he is writing a book)

“I go a little bit deeper and talk about some more serious things like body image, depression, sexuality, and essentially just the overall up and down journey of finding myself and accepting that person,” he adds. Connor has been writing a LOT of poetry lately and has been making very deep~ videos so I can only imagine how he has been channeling this into a book.

For those of you wanting to meet Connor, he will be doing a book tour and will be hitting up The Mall of America (in Minnesota), followed by Houston, Orlando, New York, New Jersey and Los Angeles. A rather short book tour but perhaps more dates will be added. You can expect a signed book and a hug at every stop.

“A Work In Progress” will be released April 21st and can be pre-ordered here.

TOUR DATES ARE AS FOLLOWED:

MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Tuesday, April 21 – 6:00 p.m.

MALL OF AMERICA AND THE PARK AT MOA

60 E. Broadway

Bloomington, MN  55425

HOUSTON, TX

Thursday, April 23 – 7:00 p.m.

BLUE WILLOW BOOKSHOP IN HOUSTON

14532 Memorial Drive

Houston, TX  77079

NEW YORK, NY

Friday, April 24 – 6:00 p.m.

BARNES & NOBLE (TRIBECA)

97 Warren Street

New York, NY  10007

NEW JERSEY STATE

Saturday, April 25 – 2:00 p.m.

BARNES & NOBLE (PARAMUS)

765 Route 17 South

Paramus, NJ  07652

ORLANDO, FL

Monday, April 27 – 7:00 p.m.

BOOKS-A-MILLION – ORLANDO

2605 W. Osceola Parkway

Kissimmee, FL  34741

LOS ANGELES, CA

Thursday, April 30 – 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

BARNES & NOBLE – THE GROVE

189 Grove Drive K30

Los Angeles, CA  90036

NEW YORK, NY

Sunday, May 31 – 11:00 a.m.

BOOK CON

KEYWORDS PRESS PANEL

Javitz Center

New York, NY

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “Connor Franta has written a book and will be doing a book tour

1. My granddaughter Alisa (10 yrs old) was so disappointed last night. Her mom drove her 2 1/2 hrs fr Austin to Houston hoping to get a book for Mr Franta to sign bbi t they were sold out :'(.

1. I’m so sorry to hear that, Theresa! Connor is so popular that he probably only had a limited amount of allotted time to sign and meet people. I would recommend calling around to a few of the bookstores he signed at and seeing if they have any signed books in back
      stock that you could buy if they’ll ship it to you

1. Hey Zoe,

I would call any of the bookstores he signed at that are on this post’s list and ask if they have any extra signed copies you could buy. Most bookstores have authors sign quite a few.

2. Hi tomorrow 4/30 I am meet Connor franta do you know how much are the book so I can bring the right amount 😍😃cant wait to meet her m soon